Paintable aerosol undercoating designed to protect surfaces from corrosion and provide sound deadening. Can be applied to bare or primed metal. For painting, let dry for 30 minutes at room temperature or greater than 60 degrees.
40% VOC compliant rubberized coating that has an excellent spray pattern and provides good coverage. Dried coating provides a tough coating that is resistant to abrasion yet remains flexible. Typical applications include wheel wells, trunk areas, undercarriages and floor pans.
- A paintable aerosol undercoating with smooth texture.
- A standard multi-purpose, aersol non-paintable undercoating.
- Bondo® Easy Finish® Aerosol Trigger – PN00128
- Designed to protect metal from corrosion and abrasion – specifically used on undercarriages, wheel wells, frame rails, and fenders.
- Provides some sound deadening.